Search Natty Style

1.10.2011

NATTY STYLE IS MOVING!!!

Don't worry, I'm not going far - in fact I'm just skipping across the web world to a new blog host... Tumblr!  It's a new year and time I felt that it was time for a new look... So starting this week, please visit

WWW.NATTYSTYLE.TUMBLR.COM

Don't forget to sign up to "follow" me (on the top right corner of the blog) to keep up with the latest Natty musings!!

I'm excited to try Tumblr's formatting, although I must admit I feel a bit like I'm a blogging newbie again, as I'm still teaching myself to use their template.  So I appreciate your patience, and if you have any tips - by all means, please send em over!!

Thanks for all of your support in 2010, and here's to another exciting, fashion filled year in 2011!!

xx
Natty

No comments:

Post a Comment