Search Natty Style

12.14.2010

STYLE FILE: Teal Appeal


 I confess - this outfit was actually from several months ago (hence the shorts).  But I just found it in my archives, somehow skipped over along the way, and figured it deserved a turn...

For a friend's house party in early September, I paired a ladylike blouse with short shorts and sky high heels.  The blouse itself is an Andy Warhol skull print which offers an interesting contrast to it's conservative cut.  And the 5 inch suede Loubs really "pumped" up the look. (I really can't help myself with the puns -- nerd alert!)






TEAL SILK CHIFFON BLOUSE WITH SKULL PRINT: Andy Warhol collection by Hysteric Glamour
BLACK SHORTS: Express
GREY/BLACK GLASS CHANDELIER EARRINGS: JCrew
BELT: BCBG
BAGUETTE BAG: Fendi
SUEDE PUMPS: Christian Louboutin

xx Natty

No comments:

Post a Comment